Now you can open a personal deposit account online! Click the image below or login to your online banking to get started!
We are all busy, and at times, distracted by everything we have to get done during the holiday season. No one knows this better than the "bad guys", who are taking advantage of the situation, resulting in several scams that have happened recently in our area. Here are a few reminders to keep from being one of their victims:
1. NEVER give out any bank account information to ANYONE who calls you.
2. NEVER give out any credit card information to ANYONE who calls you.
3. NEVER give out any information about your computer/laptop/IP address/login/password
to ANYONE who calls you.
4. Microsoft will NEVER call you and ask to "fix your computer".
5. Social Security Office will NEVER call you to verify your social security number.
If you don't recognize the number calling you, let it go to voicemail. If it is important, they will leave a message and you can decide if you should return the call.